Dienstag, 17. April 2012

Setting Goals....


How often have you heard someone say that to get ahead in Life you gotta set some goals!  Well I think my Dad told me that quite often.  Have I done it?  Not in so many words.  Why is it that such important things, we put them off by telling ourselves, “I’ll do that later” or “I don’t have any time right now--maybe tomorrow.”  The problem is tomorrow comes and goes and it’s still on our “To-Do-List”.  So the clue is action.  We need goals to make sure we stay on course.  I mean, how many people do you know, get into their car without knowing where they want to go?  I can’t think of one.  And yet, we usually haven’t got a clue as to where we are going in Life.  Like, how will we know when we get there, if we don’t even know what the goal is?  Makes sense, doesn’t it.  But until we sit down and put it in writing, we won’t know where we are going or how to get there.  hmmm…I think I need to sit down right now and put my destinations (goals) down on paper…..grin!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen