Montag, 16. April 2012

Health Kick...get going


So here I am still experimenting with recipes.  I really do love a banana, an apple, some grapes or an orange plus greens (spinach or Romaine lettuce) and, of course, filtered water about 2 cups.  If I feel like it I throw in a handful of nuts, to add some crunch.  The great thing about these green smoothies, is that it keeps in the fridge for at least 2-3 days.  So it’s not as if you have to drink a gallon of these smoothies immediately.  According to Victoria Boutenko, (Green for Life book author) you will most likely notice results almost immediately.  After about 1 month of drinking green smoothies daily, other people will probably start to take notice of your increased energy and overall healthy look.  Well I guess I will continue experimenting and drinking my green smoothies. (grin!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen