Dienstag, 27. März 2012

Tuesday Mornings


Today I finally got my act together and gathered my gardening equipment to venture out into the „jungle“ (which is what my yard resembles after its winter sleep).  But the sun was warming and the sky was a baby blue making the job at hand pleasurable.  Really, I do like to get my hands working the flower beds and I love seeing how the flowers are beginning to push through the dirt to poke their heads out.  In fact its kind of therapeutic.  Helping my plants grow, helps me grow too.  I concentrate on the work at hand and am able to let go of some thoughts that tend to bug me.  Although...I have to admit...about halfway through, when the mountains of dead leaves and twigs etc are heaped in piles all over the lawn, I tend to ask myself what possessed me to start this job.  But I know that if I just push forward and continue, that the rewards are great:  Pretty flowers! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen