Montag, 12. März 2012

An Apple a Day...


....keeps the Doctor away!  That’s what Mom always told me.  Well I’m no Doctor, but it’s a fact that apples are healthy.  I myself, sometimes (sometimes? who am I kidding?) find that I am pressed for time as to peeling, coring, and munching on the run.  Instead I have found a great way of getting that one-a-day-apple throwing in maybe a banana and other types of fruit in a fast, easy and delicious manner!  The answer?  Smoothies!  Yep, I just throw everything into my mixer...and a few seconds later...voila...a healthy great way to „drink“ your fruit.  I also found a website where you can find all sorts of recipes including healthy and green smoothies.  You might want to check it out by clicking here.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen