Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

If you Love a Child...


I received an email from a fantastic guy.  Mr Todd Burrier is a down-to-earth kind of person who is well informed on “staying healthy” or preventive medicine.  The email he sent I would like to share with you today.  Read it and be sure to pass it on!  It’s IMPORTANT! 

Posted: 19 Apr 2012 07:09 AM PDT by Todd Burrier
The Pharmaceutical industry sees children as a “Growth Industry.”
How does that make you feel? I can only speak for myself, but this make my blood boil! In the past few weeks I did a little research, and in comparison to whats available it was only a little…but the findings were astounding and disgusting. Children are the fastest growing segment of the medication industry. One expert predicts that today’s children could live 10 years less than the parents!
This is unacceptable. This link http://lifeplususa.adobeconnect.com/p70rxuo2v14/ will take you to a short webinar where I share some of the statistics and causes of what is going on. I encourage you…no I implore you to watch it and then pass it on to others. We need to create awareness about this. In the coming month Dr. Laura Ruby will be blogging regularly on this topic (www.drlauraruby.com). We cannot put our head in the sand on this, we have to stand up and help to make changes and this starts with awareness. Please forward this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen